International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
The International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies BulTrans is organised by the Faculty of Transport at Technical University - Sofia. It is held annually since 2009, as part of group of conferences, called “Science Days of Technical University - Sofia”. So far, ten editions have been carried out, nine of them in Sozopol and one (an Anniversary Edition) in Sofia.
The eleventh issue of the conference, BulTrans-2019, will take place at the Summer Holiday House of Technical University - Sofia in Sozopol, 10th-12th September 2019.
Thorough scientific achievements in the field of transport are presented in the conference. BulTrans is the most prestigious scientific forum for road, rail and air transport in Bulgaria. The international interest is increasing every year. One of the reasons for the growing importance of the conference is that selected reports are published in separate volumes, indexed in Scopus and Web of Science. This has been made possible thanks to the efforts to expand the number of participants and reviewers, focusing on attracting professionals from all over the world.
In 2017 and 2018, BulTrans has partnered with the French publisher EDP Sciences. As a result, two volumes have been published in the open-access proceedings journal MATEC Web of Conferences - Volume 133(2017) and Volume 234(2018).
Publishing partner of BulTrans-2019 is IOP Publishing. Some of the reports presented at BulTrans-2019 will be published in a separate volume of the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering open-access proceedings journal indexed in Scopus (SRJ=0.201 (2017)), Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science), and others.
Conference Topics and Scientific Program
The topics of the conference are:
- Automotive Engineering and Technologies;
- Dynamics, Strength and Reliability in Transport;
- Green Transport;
- Internal Combustion Engines and Alternative Fuels;
- Railway Engineering and Technologies;
- Transport Infra-Structure;
- Transport Management and Logistics;
- Water Transport.
The program includes
- Plenary lectures;
- Scientific presentations and discussions;
- Presentations of leading companies in the field of transport;
- Presentations of student teams participating in prestigious international competitions in the field of transport.
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2009
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2010
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2011
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2012
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2013
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2014
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2015
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2016
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2017
- Proceedings MATEC-2017
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2018
- Proceedings MATEC-2018