The tenth issue of International Scienctific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies BulTrans will take place at the Summer Holiday House of TU-Sofia in Sozopol, 15th-17th September 2018.
History of BulTrans
The International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies BulTrans is held for the first time in 2009, as part of Science Days of Technical University of Sofia.
Thorough scientific achievements in the field of transport are presented in the conference. BulTrans is the most prestigious scientific forum for road, rail and air transport in Bulgaria. The international interest in the conference is increasing every year.
Scientific Program and Conference Topics
The program includes plenary lectures with duration up to 30 min., scientific papers and announcements (up to 15 min.) and discussions. Presentations of leading companies in the field of transport are also held. The topics of the conference are:
- Automotive Engineering and Technologies;
- Railway Engineering and Technologies;
- Intelligent Transport Systems;
- Transport Infra-Structure;
- Ecological Transport;
- Water Transport;
- Transport Management and Logistics;
- Internal Combustion Engines and Alternative Fuels;
- Dynamics, Strength and Reliability of Vehicles.