Instructions and Taxes
For the first time this year between the organizers of BulTrans and the online journal MATEC Web of Conferences (Materials Science, Engineering and Chemistry) was signed Publishing agreement for publishing of some of BulTrans-2017 manuscripts.
MATEC Web of Conferences is an open-access journal focused on the publishing of conference proceedings dealing with all fundamental and applied research aspects related to Materials science, Engineering and Chemistry. MATEC Web of Conferences is indexed in:
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science)
- Google Scholar
- EBSCO (EBSCO Discovery Service)
- Compendex (Engineering Village)
- Materials Science & Engineering Database (ProQuest)
- SciTech Premium Collection (ProQuest)
- Technology Collection (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Polymer Library
The manuscripts approved for MATEC Web of Conferences publishing will use the following services:
- Preparation of the online metadata (title, authors, affiliations, abstract, references),
- Attribution of DOI Names and indexation to CrossRef®,
- Online publication of the PDF articles and creation of HTML metadata,
- All online articles are published in colours,
- Indexation in main databases: Google Scholar, CAS, Compendex, Inspec, DOAJ, CPCI (Web of Science), Scopus.
- Access to journal’s services (recommend this article, download citation, metrics, citation tracking…) and links to social bookmarking websites,
- Archiving and maintenance for an unlimited time.
If you are planning to take part in BulTrans-2017 and you wish your manuscript(s) to be published by MATEC Web of Conferences, you must follow this procedure:
- Complete the BulTrans-2017 registration form;
- The manuscript must be in good English.
- The manuscript must be strictly formed according to този шаблон.
- The manuscript must be submitted before 01.09.2017.
- The manuscript will be evaluated by the scientific editors of BulTrans. If assessed positively, the manuscript will be given for blind review by reviewers selected by scientific editors.
- If the reviews are positive, the report will be approved for publication.
- It is possible that before being approved, the manuscript to be returned for correction with comments from scientific editors and/or reviewers. As this process takes time, it is recommended that the authors do not wait for the deadline.
- If scientific editors do not approve the manuscript or receive negative reviews, publishing by MATEC Web of Conferences will be rejected. In this case the scientific editors may propose (if the authors agree) that the manuscript be published in the conference proceedings (ISSN 1313-955X).
- Authors of approved reports must sign and submit to the organizers the following license agreement. It is extremely important for the authors to strictly observe the publishing ethics of the journal.
Official Languages and Paper Guidelines
The official languages are Bulgarian, English and Russian, English is the recommended language due to better indexing in international scientific databases. Section papers should not exceed 4 pages. Plenary lectures should not exceed 6 pages.
An abstract in English should be provided at the end of the paper if the language of the full text is either Bulgarian or Russian.
Approved manuscripts in Bulgarian or Russian languages will be published in the conference proceedings (ISSN 1313-955X). Approved manuscripts in English may be published in one of the following two locations, depending on the evaluation of the manuscript and the wishes of the authors:
- MATEC Web of Conferences. Provides direct indexing in global databases. It is necessary to follow the conditions given in the previous section.
- The BulTrans Conference proceedings, with ISSN 1313-955X. The requirements for these manuscripts are smaller and the procedure is lighter.
Only papers corresponding to the above instructions will be published.
|BulTrans Members (BGN)||Non-members (EUR)|
|Participant with two papers||96||160|
|Participant with one paper||60||100|
|Participant without paper||24||40|
The registration fee is payable upon registration or via bank transfer before the conference.
Eurobank Bulgaria AD
IBAN (BGN): BG89 BPBI 7940 1046 1397 02
IBAN (EUR): BG98 BPBI 7940 1446 1397 01
to SC BulTrans-2017
Technical University of Sofia,
VAT (ID) number: BG 130 506 225