International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
Part of the Science Days - 2021 Scientific Forum, Technical University of Sofia
To attend, please join the Zoom call during the conference events (program):
The password is(10 characters, you need to remove the dashes)
If you have issues joining the call, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Organising Committee of BulTrans-2021 is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Your health and safety are important to us and we strictly follow the guidance of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Bulgarian Ministry of Health. We will do our best to keep you informed here about any risks regarding BulTrans-2021. All our registered applicants will be notified by email if the situation changes.
The International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies BulTrans is organised by the Faculty of Transport at Technical University - Sofia. It is held annually since 2009, as part of group of conferences, called “Science Days of Technical University - Sofia”. So far, twelve editions have been carried out, nine of them in Sozopol and one (an Anniversary Edition) in Sofia.
The thirteenth issue of the conference, BulTrans-2021, will take place at the Summer Holiday House of Technical University - Sofia in Sozopol, 10th-13th September 2021.
Thorough scientific achievements in the field of transport are presented in the conference. BulTrans is the most prestigious scientific forum for road, rail and air transport in Bulgaria. The international interest is increasing every year. One of the reasons for the growing importance of the conference is that selected reports are published in separate volumes, indexed in Scopus and Web of Science. This has been made possible thanks to the efforts to expand the number of participants and reviewers, focusing on attracting professionals from all over the world.
In 2017 and 2018, BulTrans has partnered with the French publisher EDP Sciences. As a result, two volumes have been published in the open-access proceedings journal MATEC Web of Conferences - Volume 133(2017) and Volume 234(2018), and for 2019 and 2020, our partner was IOP Publishing.
Publishing partner of BulTrans-2021 is AIP Publishing. Some of the reports presented at BulTrans-2021 will be published in a separate volume of the AIP Conference Proceedings journal indexed in Scopus (SJR=0.190 (2019)), Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science), and others.
Conference Topics and Scientific Program
The topics of the conference are:
- Automotive Engineering and Technologies;
- Dynamics, Strength and Reliability in Transport;
- Green Transport;
- Information Technologies in Transport;
- Internal Combustion Engines and Alternative Fuels;
- Railway Engineering and Technologies;
- Transport Infra-Structure;
- Transport Management and Logistics;
- Water Transport.
The program includes
- Plenary lectures;
- Scientific presentations and discussions;
- Presentations of leading companies in the field of transport;
- Presentations of student teams participating in prestigious international competitions in the field of transport.
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2009
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2010
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2011
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2012
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2013
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2014
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2015
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2016
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2017
- Proceedings MATEC-2017
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2018
- Proceedings MATEC-2018
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2019
- Proceedings IOP-2019
- Proceedings of BulTrans-2020
- Proceedings IOP-2020